NEET 2021 Counseling Process
The Directorate General of Health Science (DGHS) on behalf of the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will start UG Counseling 2021 tentatively in the second week of October 2021. The counselling for NEET 2021 will be conducted online by the Directorate General Health of National Science. The NEET counselling process became more complicated after it was merged with AIIMS and JIPMER. NEET qualified students only eligible for the NEET Counselling 2021.
The DGHS will conduct NEET AIQ counselling. It is important for the candidates to note that after the completion of the second round of the NEET Counseling 2021, vacant seats will be transferred to the respective state quota. The seats which are left vacant in the AIQ quota of deemed universities, Central Universities/ ECIC college will be filled in the mop-up round of the NEET 2021 counselling. The seats that still are left will be filed in the institutional round/stray round of NEET counselling.
Hence, all the students must have sufficient knowledge of NEET 2021 counselling process
Read the article below to get information about the NEET 2021 admission procedure.
Stepwise Counselling Process
The step by step counselling process is as follows:
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Counselling Fee payment
Step 3: Choice filling and locking
Step 4: Release of seat allotment list
Step 5: Reporting to the allotted college
Colleges in Mangalore
Alvas Group of Colleges
AJ Group of colleges
Karavali Group of Colleges
Mangala Group of College
Shrinivas Group of Colleges
Kanachur Group of colleges
PA Group of colleges
NEET 2021 Counseling Process
The seat allotment process may start Tentatively from the third week of October 2021 and continue till November Last Week, depending on the respective counseling round.
All NEET 2021 qualified students and want to participate in the NEET counselling 2021 counselling process for AIQ seats/ Deemed Universities/ Central universities/ ECIC Colleges have to register online on the official website of MCC. The NEET 2021 counselling process is as discussed below.
- The candidates who qualified NEET 2021 and want to participate in the NEET AIQ counselling process have to register online on the official website of MCC.
- Candidates need to fill in the required details such as their name, registration number, personal details, academic details and other details mentioned on their NEET result. The candidates also have to pay NEET counselling registration fees for completing the NEET 2021 application process.
Registration Fees For NEET Counseling
- After the successful registration for the NEET 2021 exam, candidates are required to submit the registration fee for the NEET counselling. The NEET 2021 counselling fees are both refundable and non refundable.
- The registration fee for the NEET counselling can be paid through online modes like credit card/debit card and net banking. Candidates can check the registration fee for the NEET counselling 2021 on NTA website.
Alert for Students
Important message for students who want to study MBBS Abroad
- Select universities that offer direct Admission.
- Select University that teaches you in the English language only.
- Each country follows different procedures for MBBS Admission.
- Select the university where Indian food is available.
- Don’t pay fees without confirming Admission.
- Pay tuition fees directly to the college account.
Contact us for Admission Guidance….
- After the completion of the registration process, candidates can fill their choices by logging into the registered account through the MCC portal.
- Candidates are required to select the college/ course in the desired order of preference.
- The candidates can fill in any number of choices from the given list.
- Candidates can add or delete their choices.
- Candidates can also move up/ move down their choices as per their preferences.
- After mentioning their desired choice, candidates are asked to save a copy of their choices filled for future reference.
- A seat allocation list is prepared based on the All India Rank obtained in the NEET 2021 and the choice mentioned in the registration form.
- The seat allocation list will be updated online on the official website of MCC.
Reporting To the Assigned College
The candidates who will be allocated seats through NEET counselling 2021 will have to report to the allocated institutes for the verification of documents and the confirmation of seats. The candidate’s seats will be cancelled if they accept the allocated seat but fails to report to the assigned institute in the given time.
NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ(All India Quota)
The counselling for the 15% AIQ seats will be managed by the Directorate General of Health Service, Govt of India. The candidates who scored above 15% all India cut-off will be eligible to participate in NEET All India Counselling.
In AIQ counselling, all state, medical and dental colleges participate in offering admission to the medical aspirants on their campus. Through this counselling, NEET candidates will get admission in medical colleges allocated all over India.
These seats will be assigned on the basis of the All India Ranking systems for the candidates. Candidates participating in the AIQ counselling can also participate in state quota counselling for their respective states.
NEET UG State Counselling
- Apart from NEET Counselling for 15% All India Quota, NEET UG State Counselling process for 85% state quota and other seats come under the states. Candidates may apply to their domicile states and merit list as per their state rules and based on All India Rank are prepared by concerned counselling authorities (NTA).
- The counselling for private medical colleges will also be conducted by the concerned state counselling authorities. The 85 percentage state quota counselling will be conducted for the candidates in the state and medical colleges.
- The details of the counselling will be available on the website of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Medical College Directorate of States.
- Candidates are advised to be in touch with respective counselling authorities and the institutions concerned for state authorities details.
- Admission to college in Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana will be done individually.
NEET Counselling Security Fee Refund
The NEET counselling security fee refund will be initiated by the authorities at the end of the counselling process. The security amount will be refunded back to the candidate respective institution adjusted with the annual fees if the seats are allocated to the candidates in NEET Counselling 2021 process.
If the seats are not allocated to the candidates throughout his counselling process, then their amount will be refunded to the same account which was given at the time of the registration. Hence, the candidate should keep their bank account and card active until the refund process is completed.
Our Students at Abroad Universities
Start your journey at Abroad
There are many options to study MBBS, finish your MBBS in 18 lacs to 35 lacs