Right Job for the Right Candidates:
Register with us freely get connected the best companies with dream jobs
INTERVIEW PREPARATION TIPS
Before the Interview
- Understand the job description well, so that you can present yourself as a good fit for the role.
- Read the company website to know more about the company, its products, and services, the company culture, financials, any other information such as departments, clients, vendors, and competitors.
- Read recent news and events. See pages dedicated to press and media releases on their website. Google Alerts can be of help to monitor news about the company.
- Browse the company’s Social Media Accounts. Browse LinkedIn, Facebook, etc., and follow them to get recent updates from the company.
- Connect with people over LinkedIn. Reaching out to some connections from the company will help you exchange perspectives. Look at your interviewers’ Linkedin profiles to know their jobs and backgrounds.
- Look out for common links between you and the interviewers.
- Get yourself prepared for the most common questions to be asked.
- Prepare a few questions to ask from your end. During the Interview
During the Interview
- Stay calm and refreshed.
- Plan on arriving on time. Better reach early and wait for your turn.
- Talk in a friendly manner to all the receptionists and security guards that you come across.
- Don’t rehearse too much, especially just before the interview.
- Focus on your posture and body language.
- Be positive and don’t get distracted right before stepping into the interview room.
Optimize Your Resume and Get More Interview Calls
Our Hiring Partners
Sai Radha TVS
Hero Pit Shop
VK furniture & Electronics
Binary Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Good Life Furnitures