CET Cutoff - Previous Years’ Cutoff
Minimum Rank you should score to get govt. seats in any Mangalore Colleges
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) releases cut-off ranks every year. Candidates can download the same online in PDF format. The authority releases the cut-off after each round of counseling. The cut-off mentions the closing rank that candidates must secure to qualify for further admission rounds at various KCET participating institutions.
Colleges in Mangalore
Scholarships are available for students who want to study at Mangalore Colleges
KCET Cutoff – Parameters
KCET cut-off depicts the closing rank that applicants must possess to get selected for the counseling process. To decide the cut off, KEA considers an array of factors that also vary for every course and college. While preparing the KCET cut off list, the following factors are considered:
- Total number of applicants registered for KCET 2021
- Total candidates appearing for the exam
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Performance of examinees in KCET
- Number of available seats in the participating institute
- Previous years’ cutoff trends
How to Check CET Cut Off 2021
To download the complete list of CET 2021 cut off as per the course, college, and category, follow the below-given steps:
- Go to the official web portal of KEA, i.e. kea.kar.nic.in
- Tap on the link for KCET cut-off 2021
- Once the link is clicked on, candidates can see the cut-off in PDF form
- Course, college, and category-wise KCET cut-off details will display on the screen
- The General category candidates and those who belong to Hyderabad-Karnataka will find separate cut-off lists
- Take the printout of the relevant cut-off list for reference
You can download KEA previous year’s cut-off here
KCET 2022 Answer key by DR Academy
This is to inform you that the unofficial KCET 2022 Answer key will be made available. DR Academy is one of the booming Educational institutes in Bengaluru, India. DR Academy is a famous coaching institute for candidates who have taken classes for Karnataka CET preparation.
Students can download the unofficial KCET 2022 Answer key here.
List of Govt. and trust scholarships for the students who have done PUC/Plus2
Quantean helps students to get direct admission in Mangalore Colleges with fees concession wherever possible.
- Direct Admission.
- Vidhyasindu Scholarship up to 1lacs
- Free guidance for Admission (Govt. and Direct)
- Pay fees directly to the college.
- No extra charge.
- Students can contact us to know about Mangalore colleges (Free guidance)
- Education Loan Assistance.
- Scholarship Updates (Govt. and Private)
- Placement Assistance (After Graduation)
KCET 2021 Answer key Download Here
How Quantean help Students
Every Student can't get govt. seat
We help students to get admission in Management seats with fees concession wherever possible.